Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Baby Leg Warmers

Have you ever heard of BabyLegs? They are basically just leg warmers but they are so cute. You can put them on baby to make diaper changes much easier than with pants. You can put them in BabyLegs to keep their little knees protected while crawling. You can also use them for bigger kiddos as tights! There are numerous ways to use them but I think one of my favorites......on my arms. You can where a T and then pull these up under them and it looks like you have on a long sleeve shirt under the T! SO COOL! (and easy to remove if you get HOT!) ANYWAY, I made some using this tutorial! Aren't they cute? There are so many cute knee high socks available right now so I am taking advantage! (that's all you need....a pair of knee high socks and a sewing machine!) I think, from start to finish, I was able to make one pair in about 30 minutes.

No comments: